About: Country China consists of 22 provinces, five autonomous regions, four municipalities, and two special administrative regions of Hong Kong and Macao is. It is the most populous country in the world, with a population of over 1.35 billion. An area of approximately 9.6 million km ², China is the country with the second largest continent in area in the world.
Transport in China.
In China’s major cities have road transport system is highly developed, visitors can use the public transport buses and Metro. Taxis are also very easy for tourists lining the street or pick point regulation.
– Public bus: Lots and cheap, only about a few RMB is able to go to most places in the Chinese capital. Urban air conditioned bus Chinese fare from 6 to 18 RMB (which may change from time to time)
– Taxi: When using taxi metter to check clock and bring the hotel address. In China, the price is 2.6 RMB taxi for the first 1 km (may change from time to time).
– Subway (MRT): A daily from 6 am to 12 midnight. Want to use this media type must know the route. Price depending on long or short from 3 RMB or higher (may change from time to time).
Country with vast Chinese wealth of scenic and monumental architectural works that visitors must admired. The city and tourist attractions that you can not ignore:
– Beijing: Great Wall; Tiananmen Square; Forbidden City; The Summer Palace; Heaven; Ming Tombs; Hoa Than Government; Bird’s Nest Stadium, Wangfujing, Duc Thang Mon …
– Shanghai: Television Tower Oriental Pearl; Shanghai harbour; Members attend; Hoang Thanh temple area; Jade Buddha Temple; Chu Gia town Enlightenment …
– Hangzhou: West Lake Beauty; Phi Lai; Yue Fei Temple; Lingyin Temple; Tea Garden; Tong Thanh studio …
– Suzhou: Hanshan Temple; Leo Lam; River excursions on the Grand Canal …
– Guangzhou: Vietnam Tu Park with the Five Ocean – cultural symbol of Guangzhou; Baiyun Mountain; Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall …
– Shenzhen: Window World – a complex of miniature wonders of the world; Splendid China – focused around 100 cultural relics, historical and scenic places of the Chinese nation; Antiquities Museum Shenzhen, parks Lien Hoa Son, Tower Place United …
– Xi’an: Terracotta Warriors – Area terracotta army of Qin Shi Huang; 45 m high bell tower, after the earthquake in 1556, was reduced to 43.4 m in height; Giant Wild Goose Pagoda is 1,300 years old seventh floor 64m …
– Kunming – Dali – Lijiang: Garden stone Shilin, dynamic Nine Huong, Shareholders A Lu Ages, the ancient Dali, Three towers, Citadel Le Gian , mountain Ngoc Long online Vietnam Tu park with the Five Ocean – cultural symbol of Guangzhou; Baiyun Mountain; Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall … – Shenzhen: Window World – a complex of miniature wonders of the world; Splendid China – focused around 100 cultural relics, historical and scenic places of the Chinese nation; Antiquities Museum Shenzhen, parks Lien Hoa Son, Tower Place United … – Xi’an: Terracotta Warriors – Area terracotta army of Qin Shi Huang; 45 m high bell tower, after the earthquake in 1556, was reduced to 43.4 m in height; Giant Wild Goose Pagoda is 1,300 years old seventh floor 64m.
China is known as the cradle of the culture of the East Asian culture in General, and in particular with countless special festivals:
– Dragon Boat Festival: held on the 5th Máy, the lunar new year to Respectable annual Horse. As we all know, the Dragon is a sacred animal in the hearts of the Chinese people, it symbolizes thế uy dũng, dignified and well off. People often see the Dragon figure usually appears in every aspect of life in the Chinese people from thousands of years such as in Austria’s chaplain, palaces, temples,
– Tailoring porridge Festival: this festival origin comes from India. On the eighth day of the 12th month of the Chinese lunar calendar is the Laba Porridge was held at a pagoda in the capital, Beijing. It is believed that Laba Porridge can bring people of wealth and the bumper in the coming year.
– Miao with Sister: rice Festival held in the town of Taijiang, Guizhou province in Southwest China is inhabited by Miao trug, an ethnic minority of China. It is a local version of Valentine’s day, is the occasion for the young men and women to meet and choose mates.
– Tet new year Festival of Losar the Tibetan people: starting on February 22 and will be held in two weeks on about December and January. The Festival of Losar is celebrated with the ancient rituals to represent the struggle between good and evil, by chanting, passing the torch. Losar holiday characterized by the dance, the music and the spirit of the Tibetan people.
– Vesak: is a Buddhist country, China is celebrating the anniversary with ceremonies important giving the Buddhists across the country as Magha Puja on Visakha Puja Ceremony, February to May celebrate even the Buddha, Buddha’s day of enlightenment, and on the Buddha Entered Nirvana.
– Cake Festival outdoor units: cake Festival outdoor plots in China, visitors will enjoy a variety of outdoor different batches, with the taste is very diverse.
China’s currency unit is the Yuan (RMB or CNY)
Paper money in denominations as follows: 1RMB Ah, 2 RMB, RMB, RMB 10, 20 5 RMB, RMB 100, RMB 50.
Note: in the use of RMB in China shopping. Just a big supermarket counters for new exchange in your center, but the lower the bank. Especially when trading and shopping for your attention to the problems and bad fake money one hundred.
Telephone: most visitors can use the mobile phone in your hotel room and. How cheap is more convenient for passengers should pay a SIM card call in Chinese. In Chinese Tel: (0086) + phone number.
Chinese – 220 volts and Socket two or three birthday party atmosphere just in case.
When traveling, every day visitors were brought to the Chinese limit, the equivalent of 6000 one of the biggest difference.
Thanks for reads, share with your friends, happy travelings !